Search This Blog

Preferred Math Subject

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Welcome Back!

Welcome back to all my classes! I hope everyone had a great holiday break and are now ready to dive back into math! It will be a fun and challenging quarter for all my classes and I just want to remind you all that if you need help/have questions with a concept or with homework, I am free 30 minutes before school starts and an hour after school ends. Parents: feel free to call me/email me anytime if you have questions or concerns.

One change I will be implementing this quarter is that we will now have a "Math Problem of the Week"
These will be quite fun, but challenging, questions. You will turn in the question every Friday for homework points. So make sure that you check the blog every Monday for the new question!

The question for this week is:

What is the function of the graph?

No comments:

Post a Comment